2009年9月7日 星期一

2day juz a normal day...

2day 9am woke up d....
then watch pps till 11am...
after my mum wan go out...
i go out wit her coz after gt pp class...
but my pp class is 3.30 so call hui...
wan call her n yi for lunch but they still in heaven...
so wait lo...
after go pp class teacher teach exam de move...
2day teacher say im good...
but kiat n yuan sick cant come... 2bad
after class i saw a gurl...
she is very cute pretty sexy...
i saw her dancing new school...
not bad...
she's my vegetable....
i wish can dance wit her...
just for once...
after hui call me...
i tell her go 魔力...
she was late...
when i saw they come...
i was abit shock coz hui n yi...
perm thier hair straight...
yi look lik a OL...not bad...
hui look better then last time...
i lik her hair but i din tell her coz she din ask me...
n 2day im not in mood talking...
we juz look each other in 魔力...
i tell hui that i cant go stemboat wit her...
coz 业put 飞机....F U C K....
but lucky she no angry...
after she told me wat she did in yi house...
but im not in mood listening...
i juz pretending...
after my mum call...
then we past by BIG APPLE...
we bought 12donut...
5for me...
after i sms hui that im sorry cant go eat steamboat wit them...
after i felt that im so tired...dunno y...2day i felt damm tired...
but i will still ply my basketball....
coz...~我从不骗女生~

0 意見:

張貼留言