2009年9月11日 星期五

i lost myway......

2day wht hav i done...
1)i go 2 school...
2)i cum back from school...
3)i ply basketball by myself....
4)i ate my dinner n wanted to do my homework...
2day how do i feel
1)same i still sat beside her....felt lik we r not so friend d....
2)i feel wasting my time...
3)i found tat i improve...
4)i feel tat when i was in mood doing my homework,my homework will lost.....
wat should i do...
1)give up tis friendship or wat...
2)i must do something about my study...
3)i wan join the school team...2 improve my skill...
4)i hav nth 2 say about my homework...
2day boss n wen de no come....
2day i ate 3"suan mei" she ate 4, axing ate1....
2day i felt tat i have waste 2 much time...
from now on wat should i do...
i feel im lost now...
i hav no derection...
i need help...
but who...
will lead me...
is ok i will lead myself...
coz....《我从不骗女生》

0 意見:

張貼留言